This is my first time getting nominated for an award, so I’m really excited to answer! Thank you so much Kee @ Kee The Reader for nominating me 😀
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the eleven questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award & ask them eleven new questions.
- List the rules & display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or in your blog.
1.Which Harry Potter book is your favourite?
For a long time I said it was Goblet of Fire, because I really liked the Triwizard Tournament, and the Ball and everything, but Deathly Hallows is very very close! 😛
2. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be?
The Help by Kathryn Stockett or The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. I wouldn’t be able to choose a book from a favorite series, otherwise I’d want to read them all ❤
3.What are your current aspirations in life?
Right now, I’m a senior on high school and I just want to finish the year and my finals with good grades and go straight to university! After that, I don’t know, I think it’d be more of the same: study, good grades, finish uni and get a job. I’m not sure about the job I want yet, but I know I want to study something related to Tourism that will enable me to travel more.
4.Why do you like reading?
This will sound very cliché, but I like to read because I can travel through my books. I’m able to forget about my own life, and dealing with fictional character’s problems is way better than dealing with mine.
5.Which Disney Princess are you most like?
As any other bookworm, I can relate a lot to Belle from Beauty and the Beast 😛 But my favorite was always Ariel (like you couldn’t tell by looking at my blog haha). Actually, “Part of Your World” is like the theme song for my life 😂
6.If you could write your own book, what would said book be about?
I love to write and although some years ago I could totally see myself dedicating to that hobby and actually writing something publishing-worthy, I don’t want to write a book anymore. But if somewhat I could, it’d probably be about girls standing up for what they believe, as that was the main theme in most of my old stories 🙂
7.Ice cream or cake?
ICE CREAM 😍
8.What book do you think is overrated?
Prometo Falhar (something like I promise to fail, in english) by Pedro Chagas Freitas (portuguese author). I’ve talked about this book a million times, and it’s almost always in questions like this one. I just can’t put myself to like his writing style!
9.Do you have an auto-buy author?
Well, I want to read every one of Cassandra Clare’s books eventually, or at least try! But it’s going to take a while …
10.Favourite genre of music?
Pop and pop-rock 🙂
11.Most proud of accomplishment?
They’re all related to school 😂 Like when I got 19,4/20 at english last year in a test, which made me really happy (I even cried in class, what 😂😂) or when I got 18/20 in my math exam 🙂
- What was your favorite book when you were a kid?
- Paperback, Hardback or ebook?
- Favorite bookish quote?
- For how long have you been blogging?
- Have you met any of your favorite authors?
- How many books do you have in your tbr (to-be-read)?
- Do you eat / drink while reading?
- Favorite book-movie / book-tv show adaptation?
- What objects do you keep in your bookshelf besides books?
- Favorite memory of your childhood?
- If you could change your name, what would you choose?
And I tag …
Ana @ Nerdy BookWorm
Theresa @ The Calico Books
Ness @ Watford Library
Romana @ A Book Nerd
Jordan @ Read by Roe
Esther @ Chapter Adventures
Sara @ Freadom Library
Emma @ Corn Reviews Books
Tinka @ The Crazy Reader
Cátia @ The Girl Who Read Too Much
Ana @ The Girl Who Reads Books