One good thing about holidays: goodbye stress! One bad thing about holidays: I find myself really bored even when I’m busy, and I really don’t understand why 😦
When this happens, I usually just keep myself even busier, trying to entertain myself, as I’m doing now – catching up with youtube videos, writing blog posts … maybe I’ll watch a movie later. Maybe that would help …?
But I’m getting way ahead – for now, here’s today’s post. I’m bringing you The Mystery Blogger Award! I was tagged by Jasmine @ How Useful It Is, so make sure you check out her blog because she’s incredibly sweet and talks about several diverse bookish stuff ❤
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
1.Put the award logo/image on your blog
2.List the rules.
3.Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4.Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well – Okoto Enigma
5.Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6.You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
7.Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8.Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9.Share a link to your best post(s)
3 FACTS ABOUT ME
- I’m pretty bad at being active on my social media – I’m trying to change that, though
- I HATE every. single. haircut. I. get. as. soon. as. it’s. done. And then I’ll have to deal with it and move on (
- I don’t like group works at all – I just prefer doing it all by myself
QUESTIONS FROM JASMINE
1) What do you like to do most this time of year?
December is one of my favorite months of the year, mostly because it means Christmas and Winter holidays, so one of my favorite things to do is going out with my friends to see some Christmas decoration.
2) Have you already plan for how many books you will read next year?
I’ve been thinking about it quite a lot, actually. I’m not sure yet! I’ve set my goal for 30 books this year and I managed to read at least the double of that. But next year I’m going to have important finals; hopefully, I’ll get into college … so I’m not sure if I’ll have much free time and I don’t want to put unnecessary pressure on top of me.
3) What is your #1 goal next year?
Definitely getting into the college I want.
4) Are you happy with the direction your blog is heading?
Pretty much, yeah. I’ve never thought I’d accomplish as much as I did these past six months (it’s been half a year, whaaat), and even though I’m never satisfied with my designs or posts and I’m always changing them, I’m very happy with my little space. There’s always room for improvement, though, so I’m hoping next year it will be a better year for blogging!
5) Weird: What extreme do you go to take care of books you own?
Confession: I’m not that crazy when it comes to my books. When someone asks me to borrow one of them, I won’t make a big deal out of it except to threaten the person with murder in case they ruin my precious little book. But hey, that already happened and I didn’t end up killing my friend – I’m just annoying about it and I’m always mentioning it 😂
I ended up choosing my “Weregirl” review as my “best post” because it was my first (and only, so far) time being part of a blog tour. You can read it here. 🙂
I nominate …
- Ness @ Watford Library
- Ana @ Nerdy Bookworm
- Mariana @ Fireheart Books
- Cátia @ The Girl Who Read Too Much
- Jess @ Reads and Dreams
- Esther @ Chapter Adventures
- Sara @ Freadom Library
- Jessica @ Awkard Book Blogger
- Megan @ Book Slayer Reads
- Tinka @ The Crazy Reader
- Alex @ Whimsy Pages
- Carolina @ A Little of Everything
- A Book. A Thought.
- Holly @ Nut Free Nerd
- Olivia @ Heir of Glitter
- Azia @ The Uncharted Word
- Emma @ Corn Reviews Books
- Emma @ Emma The Book Lover
- Romana @ A Book Nerd
- What kind of posts did you write most this year?
- What’s your accomplishment you’re most proud of?
- Random: what’s your favorite food?
- Which character’s name would you give your future child/pet?
- Random again: how old are you going to be next year?
So sorry for the boring questions, I’m running out of ideas 😂