I’ve come to the conclusion that I need to attack my tags-that-need-to-be-done pile asap, and that’s why I’m doing three awards in one post!! Hopefully, this won’t get too long (
Starting with the Mystery Blogger Award, I wanted to thank Green @ Green Onion blog for nominating me 😀
1) Display the award logo on your blog.
2) Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
3) Mention the creator of the award and provide a link. – Okoto Enigma
4) Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
5) Answer 5 questions from the nominee.
6) Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
7) Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
8) Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
9) Share the link to your best post.
3 Things About Me
I’m always terrible at coming up with things to share about myself!! That should be an actual fact about me 😛
obsessed withinto organization. I have wall calendars, my planner (which has THREE calendars), also google calendar (even though I haven’t been using that one much lately), I create a to-do list every day, I need to have a specific place for everything, and I color-code A LOT.
- I love earrings, but I’m always in a rush in the morning, which probably means I’ll forget to put them on.
- I hate getting rid of old stuff! Not clothes, shoes or bags that I don’t use anymore, or not even old school stuff, but photos, movie tickets, and those little memories …
Also, I don’t think this is my best post, but I put a lot of effort in my last review – A Mortal Song by Megan Crewe.
1) If you were suddenly sucked into a cartoon world and forced to live the life therein. Where would you like to go, and why?
I used to watch a lot of cartoons until I was 11 or 12 years old, but then I stopped and haven’t watched that much ever since. Sometimes I’m working in my living room, though, and I watch a couple of episodes on Disney Channel. One of those times, I was watching Gravity Falls and I really really like it (and watch it every time I catch it on TV), so that’s my answer, but I don’t really have a reason haha
2) You have to eat the same breakfast for the rest of your life. What do you choose?
Milk and chocolate cereals. I’d never get sick of that haha
3) You are a wanted fugitive and on the hit list of every imaginable superhero. You can choose one fictional character to protect you. Who do you choose, and why?
Why would I be a fugitive? I’m a little angel haha I’d choose Katniss, though, there’s no way they could catch me with Katniss protecting me ^^
4) You have to win a game against a demon to save your soul. What game would you play him?
I’d probably lose, because under pressure I don’t work very well, buuut perhaps Harry Potter trivia? 😛
5) You need to feed and board a Muppet for the rest of your life. Which Muppet are you bringing into your home? Remember they have a tendency to break out into song a lot.
MISS PIGGY! No special reason, I just love her that much ❤
Moving on to the Versatile Blogger Award … It’s my first time getting nominated for this one, thank you so much, Joana @ Bookneeders ❤
1) Display the award on your blog.
2) Thank the blogger that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
3) Share 7 facts about yourself.
4) Nominate 15 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blog.
4 Things About Me (because I already shared 3 ^^)
- Every time there’s a school trip, I’m the one who brings the sausage rolls for lunch (my friends and I share our food).
- I don’t use a lot of make-up because like that it’s easier to take it off at night haha
- But most of the time, I’m too lazy in the morning to even think about putting it on 😛
- I don’t know what I want to study at college
Random facts, but hey – I told you I was terrible at this!
Last, but not least, the Liebster Award. Thank you so much for nominating me Hannah @ The Book Thief Without Words 🙂
- Create 11 original questions for the next nominees to answer.
- Tell those bloggers you nominated them!
- Nominate at least 5, but no more than 11 bloggers who you think deserve the award.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gave to you.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
Favorite Diverse Book?
Are you a writer? If so what’s your current project?
I’m not a writer I used to write and post a couple of stories on Wattpad, but not anymore.
Favorite song atm?
I’m getting more and more into kpop lately. I’m obsessed with “Playing With Fire” by BlackPink (probably because that’s the song my group is going to use for our dance presentation 😛 ).
Hmm … carrots?
What is one trope you love? And one trope you hate?
I’m getting sick of love triangles, to be honest, but I still enjoy hate-to-love relationships ^^
Least Favorite book?
This is a difficult question, because I could answer with one of my DNF-ed books, or with books I just didn’t enjoy. For the first case, I have “História do Cerco de Lisboa” by José Saramago. For the second, I have “Prometo Falhar” by Pedro Chagas Freitas. Both Portuguese authors.
What are your hobbies asides reading?
I haven’t had much free time lately, so the only things I do are studying – blogging – reading – repeat. And sometimes I catch up on tv shows or watch a couple of movies. *no interesting hobbies here*
What’s your favorite underrated book?
I actually did a post about it not so long ago, with my Top 5 🙂
What is a book that you don’t think deserves the hype?
Again, “Prometo Falhar” by Pedro Chagas Freitas. Everyone here in Portugal seems to love it, and that’s why I picked it up – such a disappointment.
Favorite T.V Show?
I recently started watching The Big Bang Theory and I’M LOVING IT ❤ But I haven’t watched enough episodes to say it’s my favorite of all time, though. Those would be Once Upon a Time, Outlander and Reign.
One thing you’d like to see more of in books?
Retellings? I love them, and I have quite a few on my bookshelf (still unread) and on my wishlist as well, but there’s a lot of unexplored stories 🙂
Now I tag you …
- Tinka @ The Crazy Reader
- Azia @ The Uncharted Word
- Fadwa @ Word Wonders
- Mariana @ Fireheart Books
- Angie @ The Little Angie
- Cátia @ The Girl Who Read Too Much
- Sara @ Freadom Library
- Cristina @ My Tiny Obsessions
- Holly @ Nut Free Nerd
- Catarina @ Nerd e Chique
You can choose which award you want to answer, or you can answer the three of them if you want ^^ I’ll be using Green’s and Hannah’s questions for you too.