I’ve been waiting for the day when I’d finally sit down and work on this post for so long, even before I was tagged by Louise @ Genie Reads (thank you so much! ❤ ). This might be one of my favourite posts to read on other blogs, and I can’t wait to see the outcome! ^^
- Collect any number of images that you feel represent you as a person—your personality, aspirations, favourite things, anything at all that makes you, you.
- Put your chosen images together into a collage of whatever size and shape you find pleasing.
- Share your masterpiece with everyone, in all the places.
- Maybe nominate other bloggers as a way to tell them, “Hey, you, I think you’re awesome, and we should celebrate that awesomeness.”
- Share these rules (and maybe the below tips, if you’re feeling helpful).
Here’s the final result! It took me a few hours to complete, but I’m happy with it 🙂
I feel that this collage of pics doesn’t even begin to cover it. Sometimes I’m all for dark colours, black, green and red. Sometimes, all I care about is pink. I tried to put a bit of everything in this, though, and I’m quite happy with it. One thing I know for certain is when it comes to pictures, I’ll always prefer light ones ^^
#1: Even though I really suck at drawing (I’m terrible, really), I always find myself doodling in the margins of my notebooks when I’m bored during class. I’d be terribly disappointed if my aesthetic didn’t include some kind of doodle 😛 Also, I had a blank space.
#2, #3, #8, #10, #12, #14: References of my Slytherin personality, that hint at my moodiness and ambition.
#4, #6: I love travelling, and I’d love to get to know as many places as I can. One of the places at the top of my list is Greece! ❤
#5: Just one picture I took one day when I got kind of lost in my own city. I saw the wall and thought it was cute. I’m always doing that haha
#7, #11: The first is, again, a picture I took randomly, and the second, a dedication I found on Pinterest. Both are related to books, since being a bookworm is a great part of my personality.
#9: My answer to everything 😂
#13: Me ruining other people’s pictures, because my friend just wanted to take a picture of the garden and I suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Again, I’m always doing that, I’m an awesome friend 😛
I can’t wait to see yours 😍
What would you include in your aesthetic? ^^