This is already my third time doing the Mystery Blogger Award! Not that I completely mind, because the questions are always different – that’s good. And this time I was tagged by a Portuguese blogger! Thanks, Catarina @ Nerd e Chique for tagging me ❤
1) Display the award logo on your blog.
2) Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
3) Mention the creator of the award and provide a link. – Okoto Enigma
4) Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
5) Answer 5 questions from the nominee.
6) Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
7) Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
8) Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
9) Share the link to your best post.
3 Facts About Me:
- I’m both excited about and terrified of college. Terrified because I don’t even know if I’ll get in, if I’ll like what I’ll study, or if I’ll get along. Excited because back to school always makes me happy, and this will be a huge step!
- I’ve been saving money for years (ever since I was born, my grandmother started putting money aside for me) for when I turned eighteen, I could use that money for driving lessons, which I already started this week and I’m very excited about ^^
- Watching reading vlogs always makes me want to read, and that’s totally the reason why I read so much in July! 😛
One of my most recent posts I’d like to share with you is my review of Ponto Sem Retorno. I was really hesitant about sharing that review, it was my first time really disliking a book given by an author, and I wasn’t sure if I was being too harsh. I have only to thank my Twitter friends for encouraging me ❤
1.What inspired you when you decided to create your blog?
Well, what inspired me to create the blog was my need of documenting my readings and writing long reviews. I also wanted to make friends and meet new people with the same hobbies I have.
Now, what inspired me while creating the blog was my Instagram theme. I was already the book mermaid there, and I wanted to stick with it. So I created a blog with the ocean as its theme.
2. If instead of being the blogger, you were the reader, would you like your blog?
I like to think I would. As a reader, I would like the design, because Ariel would still be my favourite Disney princess, and also blue and orange is kind of a good combination. When it comes to the content, I also believe I’d like the reviews. I mean, my reading taste would be the same, right? I just don’t know what I’d think about the tags, tho xD
3. Is your blog a hobby or the centre of your life?
Is there anything in the middle? This isn’t definitely my job or the centre of my life, that would be my education. And it certainly started as a hobby, but I’ve come to think of my blog as a hobby of extreme importance to me.
4. Do you think you’ll still have the blog in 5 years?
In five years, I’ll be 23. Probably almost done with college as well. If I don’t start hating reading as a result of reading a lot for school or due to lack of time, I’m sure I’ll still write here. I’ve made really good friends and I wouldn’t want to give up on them.
5. If you could be any fictional or cinematographic character, who would you be?
Don’t even need to think about this one. Isabelle Lightwood! ❤
Now, I won’t tag anyone, because honestly, I’ve had enough of this tag (I can’t possibly keep up with facts about myself for much longer 😂). If you want to do it, tho, go for it! Use Catarina’s questions 🙂
But now I’m curious! Do you think you’ll still have your blog in 5 or even 10 years?