I. am. a. terrible. blogger! As you probably know, because I’ve mentioned that a million times before, I’ve been catching up on Tags and Awards in the past two months. I had a huge pile that I’d been saving for later because there was no way I could focus on that with school going on. And the Sunshine Blogger Award is one of those posts. Now that I went back to check the questions, I saw that Green @ Green Onion Blog had tagged me on March 4th (on my birthday even, great timing! 😛 ) and Sofia @ Bookish Wanderess had tagged me on March 15th. Six months later, here am I!! Sorry for the delay 😦 But thank you both so much for tagging me 😀
Now, the Sunshine Blogger Award isn’t new for me, but here’s the list of rules:
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
1. Can you describe your ideal man-cave/woman-cave/library, and what kind of things we would find in there?
I think my own room fits in the description of my ideal library. It has bookshelves filled with my favourite books (even though I wouldn’t mind having a few more 😛 ), a comfortable reading place (my bed), a lot of blankets available for me to use and plants lined on my window. The only thing I would ask for is soundproof walls, because my younger brother couldn’t shut up to save his own life.
2. What was one of your most prized toys/possessions when you were a child?
I had this doll that I had named Sofia, because that’s my second name, and she could sing if you pressed the button hidden on her belly. I loved her and used to take her everywhere, but I lost her one day 😦
3. What book/comic book movie adaptation do you wish they would make that has not been done yet?
I think The Selection and To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before would work well as movies, and I’d love to see how Only Ever Yours would turn out.
4. You won a $500 gift card to the bookstore, what do you buy first?
Wonder Woman: Warbringer! I’ve been loving all the pictures I see online, and I need that book!! 😍
5. If you had to cosplay any character, and had access to whatever you needed, who are you going as?
Isabelle Lightwood from The Mortal Instruments ^^
6. You can have any robot-pet, what kind of robo-pet do you get?
I’m not sure if this counts, because it’s not a pet, but I’d love to have an android like Iko from The Lunar Chronicles 🙂
7. What was the worst mark you ever got in school?
It might have been a D in Sciences when I was in 9th grade. The test was about rocks, and I absolutely hated that theme. xD
8. What would be the absolute worst villain/monster after you?
Amy, from Gone Girl? I mean, she’s crazy.
9. If you were going colour blind, and get to choose which colour you lose, what colour will you never see again?
I don’t think I could ever live like this, but I choose purple. Not because I don’t like the colour, but rather because I can’t think of many objects outside that are purple, so I wouldn’t be missing much.
10. If you could own any fictional vehicle, what are you driving?
Thorne’s spaceship! I’ve recently read Scarlet and that’s one of the most exciting things 😛
11. You get one protein, one fruit/vegetable, and one dairy product, for the rest of your life, what are your choices?
Chicken, peach, and cheese.
1.What are your favourite types of blog posts to read?
I love reading Wrap Up posts, it’s easier to read everything someone did during the month and if I’m interested in some post, I can access it through Wrap Ups. I also love reading Discussion Posts.
2.Who is your favourite female character?
Even though the list of favourite fictional female characters is getting bigger, my all time favourite will always be Isabelle Lightwood from The Mortal Instruments ❤
3.What is your favourite fictional sport? e.g. Quidditch, Exy
4.What is your favourite standalone book?
The Help by Kathryn Stockett.
5.What is the last word of the last book you finished?
I was thinking about asking you to guess the book based on the word, but it’s a difficult one! xD Anyway, the word is “fire” and the book is The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan.
6.Do you like to reread books?
Yes, I love that! I like to see things I had already forgotten, or catch new things I didn’t the first time I read it. Unfortunately, I don’t have much time for re-reading 😦
7.What character everyone seems to hate, but you love?
Nesta from A Court of Wings and Ruin.
8.Who is your dreamcast/fancast for the main character of your favourite book?
I’ve never given much thought to fancasts (oops), but I googled it, and I think Astrid Bergès-Frisbey would be a good Tessa Gray. What do you think?
9.Which was the last book that made you cry?
I’m not exactly a cryer, but I do get close to that point. The last book that made me feel that way was The Hate U Give.
10.What book do you want to read but you haven’t read it because you are intimidated by it?
Little Women by Louisa May Alcott. I really want to get to the book, but my edition is huge, and I know it won’t happen anytime soon.
11.What is one of your unpopular opinions?
My greatest example of an unpopular opinion is that I gave 2 stars to the Portuguese book Ponto Sem Retorno by Gabriela Simões, while most people seem to love it and usually give 4 and 5 stars. I also didn’t like The Casual Vacancy by J. K. Rowling, while most people seem to.
- If you could own any fictional pet, what would you choose?
- What fictional character would you choose as your sidekick?
- What’s your favourite genre?
- Which popular author haven’t you read? Do you intend to?
- What’s your Hogwarts house?
- Which fictional item would you like to own and think you could not live without?
- Do you write/highlight on your books?
- Have you ever damaged a borrowed book?
- What is the strangest thing you’ve used as your bookmark?
- What’s your favourite place to read?
- What’s a book-to-movie/tv show adaptation that you actually enjoyed?
And I tag
keeana @ keeana’s korner
Hannah @ the book thief without words
Joana @ bookneeders
Sophie @ blame it on chocolate
Sofii @ a book a thought
Azia @ the uncharted word
icebreaker694 @ icebreaker694
Melissa @ the bookworms fantasy
Jessica @ the awkward book blogger